Three words: Measure, measure measure. No pantry shelf is the same—even some of your pantry shelves could be varying lengths and depths. Before going out and purchasing containers that don’t fit the space, measure your pantry. You’ll next want to count the types of snacks, cereals and other items you typically keep on stock (you […]
What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats
This post was written by Rubbermaid employee Katie Abbott. It was time to switch it up – as in, a cabinet switch. The cabinet above our fridge houses what I like to call our “odds and ends”: mixing bowls, rarely-used martini glasses, and little dishes I put out for snacks when our friends come over. […]
A walk-in pantry (while a luxury) can quickly become a burden if it’s not run like a well-oiled machine. With so much space, all of the shelves in the walk-in can attract clutter in no time if not zoned out properly. I like to organize a walk-in pantry similar to a grocery store with each […]
Melissa, aka the Consumer Queen, recently organized her pantry and shared the video she made of the results. Her pantry looks great and she took advantage of a lot of space in her pantry going to waste by adding some of the new Rubbermaid pantry organization products (which you can check out here). However, the […]
I am happy to announce that Andrea is the winner of the Organizing Bonanza Day 7 FaceBook Photo Contest. She uploaded a photo of the messiest area of her kitchen! Professional Organizer Yvette Clay was the judge and she gladly shared some advice on how Andrea (and you!) can organize your pantry! Here is Andrea's Photo: Here is the advice Yvette […]
This sweepstakes has now ended. Thank you for trying to enter. To see a full schedule of Organizing Bonanza with even more chances to win visit: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/organizing-bonanza.aspx The correct answer to the question is "Rubbermaid Shelf Helpers" Day seven of our ORGANIZING SPREE is all about organizing the pantry! Lets whip the pantry in shape […]
The storage space (that is too high for me to reach without a step stool) ends up getting filled with large serving bowls, small coolers, lightbulbs & utility items, vases, etc. This works out very well for me since the rest of the house has vitually NO storage space. So I guess the smallest room in the house ends up being the most space efficient!
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- play real money casino games online: play real money casino games online [...]The info...
- play for real money casino games: play for real money casino games [...]we came acr...
- Loyalty Cards: Loyalty Cards [...]Here are a number of the websi...
- casinos online to win free cash: casinos online to win free cash [...]Here are a f...
- Loyalty App: Loyalty App [...]the time to study or go to the c...