The quickest way I know to organize old papers is to categorize them using the broadest category as possible to sort the papers. For example, bank statements would be filed by bank and year. (Example: Suntrust/2011) Put all of your bank statements into a shoe-box or a file folder marked with the year and store […]
How to organize, QUICKLY, the years of stored and collected personal papers like bank statements, important docs etc?
I decided yesterday afternoon (after searching for a piece of information for 7 minutes in my hanging files) that it was time to re-organize my files. It has been two years since I started here at Rubbermaid and my responsibilities and job has changed and grown during that time. How I use to think and […]
On my profile, I list "my desk" as my most challenging area to keep organized. Here at work, we recently switched how we pay and process invoices, adding many steps in the process. I realized this was making me even more disorganized. One day, I got frustrated, and I decided it was time for a […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...