The quickest way I know to organize old papers is to categorize them using the broadest category as possible to sort the papers. For example, bank statements would be filed by bank and year. (Example: Suntrust/2011) Put all of your bank statements into a shoe-box or a file folder marked with the year and store [...]
How to organize, QUICKLY, the years of stored and collected personal papers like bank statements, important docs etc?
I decided yesterday afternoon (after searching for a piece of information for 7 minutes in my hanging files) that it was time to re-organize my files. It has been two years since I started here at Rubbermaid and my responsibilities and job has changed and grown during that time. How I use to think and [...]
On my profile, I list "my desk" as my most challenging area to keep organized. Here at work, we recently switched how we pay and process invoices, adding many steps in the process. I realized this was making me even more disorganized. One day, I got frustrated, and I decided it was time for a [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- Organizing winter scarves, hats, and mittens October 22, 2012
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Amz_gal: where did you get these labels?...
- Deb Lee: Hi Renee, Sorry for the delayed response! I act...
- dermstore lavanila: I just had a baby 2 months ago, a wonderful baby b...
- metal building siding: It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which...
- Renee Reader: Oh my, that's still 37 tote bags and string-mouth...