Harris Interactive reports that 23 percent of adults say they pay bills late (and incur fees) because they lose them. Dealing with bills can feel like a never-ending battle. They come in, you have to put them somewhere, then you have to pay them, then you have to store them, then more come in. To […]
Important paperwork comes in 2 main flavors – Saved information – stuff you’re saving for REFERENCE Active information – Paperwork you are still working on or have to decide on before you can file it or toss it. The Active information needs to be kept in, on, or around your desk (or work space if […]
Q: I have lots of papers in my room in a box for myself and my 3 children – awards, taxes, receipts. I need help! What do I do? A: This is a very, very, VERY common issue in modern households. Even in this electronic era we have more papers to organize than ever before. […]
Thanks to our fridge breaking down, we made an unplanned appliance purchase last weekend. Our fridge was not super old, but not super new by any means. You can see the old fridge from this post about fridge organization. (Scroll down to see mine – a white double-door fridge.) As you will see from the photo, […]
Being a graphic designer, I admittedly [and unfortunately] use a lot of paper. I try to only print when I need to and use both sides of pieces when I can. One thing that has helped me do this is my scrap paper stash. It started as a small pile under my monitor, but now […]
I have subscribe to a handful of design magazines. They offer inspiration, ideas and information, and I like to hold on to them for reference. [My design archive, if you will.] I've kept them organized by title (and that's about it). They were taking up the two bottom shelves of my bookcase. Because I […]
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Dixie Devlin: Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this blog be...
- Carol Vanzetti: Heya i am for the first time here. I found this bo...
- Percy Tunstall: I think this is among the most vital info for me. ...
- Human Rights: Human Rights [...]the time to study or go to the ...
- cach vao bet88: There's certainly a great deal to find out about ...