Janine Sarna-Jones, CPO® – New York, NY – www.organizeme.info 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?11 years 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?I believe it is an important credential which demonstrates to both clients and colleagues my deep commitment to my profession. 3) What is the most common organizing project you’re […]
By Allison Carter, CPO® – www.TheProfessionalOrganizer.com Living in a small-ish house has some advantages and disadvantages. On the plus side, the utility bills are low, there is less to clean, and it keeps me from acquiring more stuff than you need. On the down side, there just isn’t much room for the stuff you DO […]
The day had arrived, Professional Organizer, Allison Carter, was coming to our home to assess the mess in our garage. My girlfriends kept saying, “You are so lucky!” My mom kept saying, “I’m the one in need of an organizer!” And even up until the last hour, my dear husband kept asking, “Really, you’re not […]
Tanna Clark, Professional OrganizerComplete Organizing SolutionsOrganizing in the Greater Nashville area and online! 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I have been organizing what seems like all my life! I became a professional and started Complete Organizing Solutions 3 years ago. 2) What inspired you to become a professional organizer?I can't say that […]
Laura Leist, CPO, CRTS – Snohomish, WA – www.eliminatechaos.com, President – National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), Author – Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home & Life 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?Going on 10 years. 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?I wanted our clients to know […]
As I have mentioned before, professional organizer Melissa Smallwood of Organized Life by Design volunteered her services to help the Consumer Queen organize her garage. Now that the Consumer Queen's garage is decluttered, she was able to send Melissa her garage dimensions and a better idea of what needed to go in the space. Melissa […]
Elaine Shannon, TPO – New Brunswick, Canada, www.elaineshannon.com and www.organizingconnection.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?5 years 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?I have my TPO from the Canadian Association professional organizers in Canada-POC.Credibility, I feel that in an industry where anyone can hang a shingle outside their home, education […]
For those of you who missed Jim Deitzel's post linking to a video of Melissa's (aka The Consumer Queen) garage, you need to go check it out. Her garage was an absolute mess (no offense Melissa!). Here are a few pictures. She was pleading for help from Rubbermaid to get her garage organized. This […]
Janice Simon, CPO® – www.theclutterprincess.com 1. How long have you been a professional organizer? Personally, I’ve been an organizer all of my life in some ways. I grew up with parents whose parents went through the Great Depression and lived on farms. They keep everything “just in case.” I also shared a room with my […]
A question & answer session with professional organizer Allison Carter, CPO
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...