The day had arrived, Professional Organizer, Allison Carter, was coming to our home to assess the mess in our garage. My girlfriends kept saying, “You are so lucky!” My mom kept saying, “I’m the one in need of an organizer!” And even up until the last hour, my dear husband kept asking, “Really, you’re not [...]
Tanna Clark, Professional OrganizerComplete Organizing SolutionsOrganizing in the Greater Nashville area and online! 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I have been organizing what seems like all my life! I became a professional and started Complete Organizing Solutions 3 years ago. 2) What inspired you to become a professional organizer?I can't say that [...]
Laura Leist, CPO, CRTS – Snohomish, WA – www.eliminatechaos.com, President – National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), Author – Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home & Life 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?Going on 10 years. 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?I wanted our clients to know [...]
As I have mentioned before, professional organizer Melissa Smallwood of Organized Life by Design volunteered her services to help the Consumer Queen organize her garage. Now that the Consumer Queen's garage is decluttered, she was able to send Melissa her garage dimensions and a better idea of what needed to go in the space. Melissa [...]
Elaine Shannon, TPO – New Brunswick, Canada, www.elaineshannon.com and www.organizingconnection.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?5 years 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?I have my TPO from the Canadian Association professional organizers in Canada-POC.Credibility, I feel that in an industry where anyone can hang a shingle outside their home, education [...]
For those of you who missed Jim Deitzel's post linking to a video of Melissa's (aka The Consumer Queen) garage, you need to go check it out. Her garage was an absolute mess (no offense Melissa!). Here are a few pictures. She was pleading for help from Rubbermaid to get her garage organized. This [...]
Janice Simon, CPO® – www.theclutterprincess.com 1. How long have you been a professional organizer? Personally, I’ve been an organizer all of my life in some ways. I grew up with parents whose parents went through the Great Depression and lived on farms. They keep everything “just in case.” I also shared a room with my [...]
A question & answer session with professional organizer Allison Carter, CPO
Audrey Lavine, CPO®Life•Support Systems – New York, NY – www.LifeSupportSystems.bizPresident, Board of Certification for Professional Organizers – www.certifiedprofessionalorganizers.orgMember, National Association of Professional Organizers 1. How long have you been a professional organizer?I started doing business as Life Support Systems in 1988 so that puts me in my 21st year. I guess that means I’m legal [...]
Rubbermaid interviews Certified Professional Organizer Monica Ricci.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Getting Your Travel Supplies Under Control July 16, 2012
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- kitchen cleaning: We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand...
- Recommended Site: I delight in the info on your site. thnx!...
- Deb Lee: Thanks for your comment, William. You're right --...
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...