If you’re like a lot of people, you had big plans at the beginning of summer for getting things done around the house. We’re staring down the end of summer…how’s that list progressing? If you find you haven’t checked off as many items as you’d like, don’t lose hope. Here are some ideas for getting […]
If I were sharing my office with a laundry room, I’d want to minimize the footprint of the laundry portion of the room. To do that, think about your vertical space. Can you mount shelves or cupboards on the wall above the washer and dryer to store detergent and other supplies? Perhaps you can get […]
Lea Schneider, Professional Organizer – Pensacola, FL – www.organizerightnow.com How long have you been a professional organizer?Organizing as a career began when I opened Organize & More in Tennessee in early 2003. When I relocated to Florida, the name changed to Organize Right Now LLC. Honestly, I think I’ve been organizing all of my life, […]
Guest Post By:Deb Lee, CPO – Upper Marlboro, MD – www.dallisonlee.com Recently, over 600 professional organizers descended on Columbus, Ohio for the 22nd Annual Conference and Organizing Exposition hosted by the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO). There were attendees from California, Florida, New Zealand, Texas, and other far reaching places. When the conference doesn’t […]
Cathi Nelson, Personal Photo Organizer – West Hartford, CT – www.personal-photo-organizer.com 1) What is a PPO?We call ourselves Personal Photo Organizers because the personal is key. This is a new industry that did not exist until recently. Two and a half years ago I started to realize that people were becoming lost and overwhelmed by […]
Geralin Thomas, CPO – Cary, NC – www.metropolitanorganizing.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I joined NAPO, North Carolina in August of 2003 and consider that my “official” start date. Before that, I was on the ‘friends and family plan’, meaning I helped friends and relatives who knew I loved organizing people’s time, […]
As much as we enjoy to talk to our professional organizer friends on Twitter and getting their great input and insight on our blog posts…just think about how much we love seeing them in person! Last week, this came true! Erin, Jim and I had the opportunity to hang out with the NAPO (National Association […]
Melissa Smallwood – Falling Waters, WV – www.organizedlifebydesign.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?This has been my full time profession for three years. 2) What inspired you to become a PO?I am your typical (recovering) Type A personality and realized that many people don’t come by organization as naturally as I do. […]
Kitchen Organizing Blog Talk Radio Show with Professional Organizer Julie Sprouse Verleger of The Organized Home
Yesterday Lauren, Erin and I participated in a Blog Talk Radio show with professional organizer Julie Sprouse Verleger of The Organized Home. We talked about Rubbermaid products that can help you get your kitchen drawers, cabinets, pantry and food storage containers in order. Be sure to take a listen. It was a fun show. You […]
Liz Jenkins :: www.afreshspace.com:: Home Staging :: Professional Organizing :: Project Management:: National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO):: NAWBO Nashville Board of Directors 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I've been an organizer for 4 years. 2) What is the most common organizing project you’re hired to do?Home offices & papers (piles and […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...