Angie Weid – Professional organizer and Rocket scientist of Organized Solutions – Temperance, MI – www.iorganizeyou.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?Wow! It was officially 5 years this past September, though my friends and family say I’ve been doing it my whole life. 2) What inspired you to become a professional organizer?After […]
Bonnie Joy Dewkett – The Joyful Organizer® – Ridgefield, Connecticut – www.thejoyfulorganizer.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I’ve really spent my whole life organizing! It started out with organizing my toys and our kitchen pantry as a child, and evolved into organizing friends and co-workers as I got older. As more and […]
Rubbermaid interviews Debbie Jordon Kravitz, a professional organizer
Patty Kreamer, CPO® – Pittsburgh, PA – www.ByeByeClutter.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer? I have been organizing all of my life – I started by alphabetizing my Halloween candy from Almond Joy to Zagnut. I was never told to clean up my room and I had a knack for getting […]
Wow, it was quite a week last week! Jim and I traveled to NAPO EXPO down in Orlando, Florida. For those of you who are not familiar with NAPO, NAPO is an acronym for the National Association of Professional Organizers. NAPO is an amazing group of people who help people get their homes, offices and […]
Ellen Damaschino, CPO® – Portland, Oregon – www.neatorganizer.com 1. How long have you been a professional organizer?I started my company Neat in 2003 and have been growing and changing my business ever since. For the last 4 years I’ve been doing television segments on organization and have been the Organizing Editor on the national television […]
Last Friday I had the pleasure to participate in the first Professional Organizer Twitter party chat which was guest hosted by Allison Carter, CPO®. Since I'm a fan of the professional organizing community I asked Allison if she wanted to do a guest blog post on the Rubbermaid blog. She graciously agreed. Below is her […]
Ilene Drexler, CPO – New York, NY – www.OrganizingWiz.com 1. How long have you been a professional organizer?I’ve been a professional organizer for 4.5 years. 2. What inspired you to become a professional organizer?My lifelong passion for organizing . I had spent 20 years in corporate operations working on efficiency and process improvement in supply […]
Krista Colvin, Organize in Style – Professional Organizer + Lifestyle Expert – Camas, Washington – www.TheShebang.com
Julie Bestry, CPO® – Chattanooga, TN – www.juliebestry.com
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Detail Shop Colorado Springs: Good points - - it will make a difference with my ...
- personal injury Lawyer: Our community leaders need to read this, and look ...
- Auto Detail Shop Colorado Springs: How long does it take you to write an article like...
- Christ Gospel Church Cult: Took me time to read all the comments, but I reall...
- Personal Injury Lawyer Colorado Springs: Do you offer workshops?...