Solutions by Scott was started in 2003 after I moved to Washington, DC. It was part time venture that turned into a full-time career quickly. It’s critical that in these busy times, we find ways to make our lives at home and at the office easier to navigate.
In our efforts to help you get organized we’ve decided to kickoff a regularly occurring series of posts called “Q&A with a Professional Organizer”. Deb Lee from Upper Marlboro, MD has been kind enough to be our first featured organizer. Thanks Deb!
Professional organizers @Rubbermaid is following on Twitter.
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...