Small spaces can sometimes be a challenge, but fortunately, there are things you can do to make these areas function the way you want them to. One way to get the best use out of a small area is to use vertical space (stacking, adding hooks/shelves to walls and the inside or backs of doors). That […]
This guest post was written by Pauline Petrillo who works in our Research & Development group. When you think of being environmentally friendly in the office, you think about reducing paper usage, meal supplies & scrap, saving energy and commuting for employees. At Rubbermaid, we also have to think about how to recycle different parts […]
This post is written by Aleigh, @GoodwillSP, from Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont. If you’ve caught the spring cleaning bug, you may have already dusted every surface, washed every window, scrubbed every wall and pulled together your nicely organized donation station (good job, you!). But there’s one thing you might not have considered in […]
Here at Rubbermaid, this Earth Day has been really exciting! Fellow blogger Shannon Joyner is heading up a new group of people here that are passionate about the planet… We call ourselves the Green Team! Obviously, this is a big day for us, and we are celebrating in several ways: We're hosting a Chuck the […]
I'd like to raise a toast to the good old 68L (18 Gallon) Roughneck Storage Tote. This little tank is the strongest storage box on the market and has served me well in the many posts I deploy it. Yes I work for the company but before you write me off as a shameless self-promoter….let me […]
So, how do people at Rubbermaid recycle? I was curious, so I asked around. At my house, we used to put all the empty recycling items on the edge of the island as we were finished with them. I became frustrated with the recycling clutter that continually gathered on the island in our kitchen. It […]
After a brief and inexcusable absence…your Canadian Rubbermaid Blogger from Toronto is back. Recently, my wife and I befriended an American couple who had moved to our fair city from Chicago. When I asked them to name the things they found the “strangest” they, without hesitation listed two: the rigorous rules on sorting trash/recycling and […]
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- dryer vent cleaning supplies: dryer vent cleaning supplies [...]usually posts s...
- Wedding Photographer Islington: Wedding Photographer Islington [...]we like to ho...
- Satta Matka: Satta Matka [...]Here is a great Blog You might C...
- Reston Dryer Vent Services: Reston Dryer Vent Services [...]please pay a visi...
- renewable enviornment: renewable enviornment [...]Here are some of the w...