If you have a typical straight set of stairs to the cellar, you should be able to mount a set of hooks along the wall at the top of stairs. That’s a great place hang your Reveal mop, broom, or other cleaning implements. That wall space is typically unused in most homes. You can try […]
Do you have any ideas for storing brooms, the new Reveal mop, etc. on the stairways going to the cellar?
This guest post is written by Leigh Boone, a brand manager here at Rubbermaid. I hope you enjoy her Cleaning tips! The new Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop has made mopping such a quick and fun task (yes, I actually like to mop now). I love that I can use my own cleaning solution with water […]
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013