When you’re figuring out where to store things in your kitchen, think about flow. You want to make it easy to prepare food and to clean up without unnecessary steps. For example, store your dishes near your dishwasher to make it easy to empty it. Store your food storage containers near where you would fill […]
Our office has a tendency to go a little nuts over Halloween. In the past, the different departments spent days and weeks having a decorating competition that ended with people bringing their kids in to trick and treat at the office. To be honest, our competitive spirit got a little out of hand with this. […]
U.S. Department of Energy reports that 25% of people with two-car garages fill it with too much stuff that they can’t park a car inside Getting bicycles organized can be a daunting experience. When I was a kid, as far as I know, there weren’t any fancy gadgets for getting bicycles off the floor and out of the way. Today […]
Being organized gives you time and space to do things you love and help people who are less fortunate. This was the premise behind the Give the of Organization contest we held this year. We ask YOU to nominate people or organizations who give back to the community. In return, Rubbermaid would give them some […]
Question: I have an older home. The closets are old. Ceiling to floor is 95 inches high. Width wall to wall it is 59 inches long. What do you suggest? Answer: When designing a closet, it is best to find out some facts about the user such as: Are you male or female? Are you tall […]
If you’re a naturally messy person like me, creating organization for items you use every day can be tricky. I enjoy the visual peace created by putting everything away, but when I know I’m just going to get it out again soon, that can feel like wasted effort. Over the years, I’ve developed some ways […]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com Adding pretty little details to my gifts is fun for me. Tying an ornament into the bow or nesting the gift in bright cellophane tucked into a clear treat bag makes an ordinary package special. These little […]
Please welcome professional organizer Gretchen Fatouros of From Clutter to WOW! to our blog. She was one of the professional organizers who shared how she would use Bento and its Flexible Dividiers to organize during the NAPO conference. Gretchen is always full of energy as her video shows so watch it below for some great […]
I am so excited to have professional organizer Krista Colvin back on our blog. She hosted on of our first Twitter Chats and so much great advice came out of her @kristacolvin Twitter handle! Today she is back with the video she filmed at NAPO about how she would use Bento, its Flex Dividers and […]
In this episode of the tips and advice about how to use Rubbermaid Bento, Janine Adams from Peace of Mind Organizing shares her uses of Bento with us. Be sure to watch! Janine is great and we love to have her as a guest on our blog! Be sure to share your comments with her […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...