Congrats on letting go of your excess! Assuming at end of your decluttering process you were able to put everything away, then the key to maintaining your new-found order is to create new habits. Top of the list could be to put things away after you’ve finished using them. If you don’t manage to put […]
It was great to meet professional organizer Kathi Burns of Add Space to Your Life at NAPO this year. She had some great ideas on how to use Bento for organizing and I am so glad she agreed to film them. Be sure to check out the tips below! Be sure to let us know […]
Today, I am happy to introduce Lisa Tonjes – a professional organizer who owns HOPE (Helping Organize People Everyday). She was one of the organizer who agreed to share how she would use Bento to organize at the NAPO conference. Be sure to check out her video below! Wasn’t that awesome! Be sure to leave […]
Continuing with our saga of Bento videos with tips and advice from professional organizers filmed at the NAPO conference, we welcome Amy Tokos from Freshly Organized and her video which she self proclaims is “a pretty silly one.” I’m positive you will enjoy it! So what did you think? Be sure to leave a comment […]
Mary from Within Reach Organizing Services was so full of ideas about how to use Bento, Rubbermaid’s new storage container with Flex Dividers, at the NAPO conference that she filmed two videos! You can see her first video here. Below is her second video that contains some more great used for Bento! If you live […]
I have a special treat for you today! Professional Organizers Kate Brown and Mary Dykstra teamed up to make this hilarious video about Bento at the NAPO conference this year. As you hopefully know, professional organizers got a sneak peek at Bento (the new Rubbermaid storage container that helps you divide and conquer clutter) during […]
As I mentioned before, we were able to offer professional organizers at the annual NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) conference a sneak peek of Bento, the new Rubbermaid storage container that allows users to organize the items stored in the container. Professional organizer Kathryn Maci of Get Organized / Be Harmonized stepped up to […]
Every year, Rubbermaid attends the NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) conference. It is always a blast to connect and re-connect with professional organizers (seriously, they know how to have a good time!). At our booth this year, we had a surprise – a sneak peek at our new storage container Bento which has internal […]
I am so excited (really, really, super, EXCITED) to announce the launch of the NEW Rubbermaid Bento storage box!! I know you are thinking “Rubbermaid has always made storage boxes. How can this be new?” Well…this box is different because it not only contains your items (like any box) BUT also ORGANIZES your items. (I […]
Greg and Rachel are dear friends who got a Roughneck shed last winter. Below is what Greg has to say about their new shed. Here is the pic of the shed in their backyard. GREG WROTE… “As new homeowners, my wife and I didn’t know what we were getting ourselves into. We had to combine two […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...