Congrats on letting go of your excess! Assuming at end of your decluttering process you were able to put everything away, then the key to maintaining your new-found order is to create new habits. Top of the list could be to put things away after you’ve finished using them. If you don’t manage to put […]
It was great to meet professional organizer Kathi Burns of Add Space to Your Life at NAPO this year. She had some great ideas on how to use Bento for organizing and I am so glad she agreed to film them. Be sure to check out the tips below! Be sure to let us know […]
Today, I am happy to introduce Lisa Tonjes – a professional organizer who owns HOPE (Helping Organize People Everyday). She was one of the organizer who agreed to share how she would use Bento to organize at the NAPO conference. Be sure to check out her video below! Wasn’t that awesome! Be sure to leave […]
Continuing with our saga of Bento videos with tips and advice from professional organizers filmed at the NAPO conference, we welcome Amy Tokos from Freshly Organized and her video which she self proclaims is “a pretty silly one.” I’m positive you will enjoy it! So what did you think? Be sure to leave a comment […]
Mary from Within Reach Organizing Services was so full of ideas about how to use Bento, Rubbermaid’s new storage container with Flex Dividers, at the NAPO conference that she filmed two videos! You can see her first video here. Below is her second video that contains some more great used for Bento! If you live […]
I have a special treat for you today! Professional Organizers Kate Brown and Mary Dykstra teamed up to make this hilarious video about Bento at the NAPO conference this year. As you hopefully know, professional organizers got a sneak peek at Bento (the new Rubbermaid storage container that helps you divide and conquer clutter) during […]
As I mentioned before, we were able to offer professional organizers at the annual NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) conference a sneak peek of Bento, the new Rubbermaid storage container that allows users to organize the items stored in the container. Professional organizer Kathryn Maci of Get Organized / Be Harmonized stepped up to […]
Every year, Rubbermaid attends the NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) conference. It is always a blast to connect and re-connect with professional organizers (seriously, they know how to have a good time!). At our booth this year, we had a surprise – a sneak peek at our new storage container Bento which has internal […]
I am so excited (really, really, super, EXCITED) to announce the launch of the NEW Rubbermaid Bento storage box!! I know you are thinking “Rubbermaid has always made storage boxes. How can this be new?” Well…this box is different because it not only contains your items (like any box) BUT also ORGANIZES your items. (I […]
Greg and Rachel are dear friends who got a Roughneck shed last winter. Below is what Greg has to say about their new shed. Here is the pic of the shed in their backyard. GREG WROTE… “As new homeowners, my wife and I didn’t know what we were getting ourselves into. We had to combine two […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...