This guest post was written by Certified Professional Organizer® Tiffany Engler – St. Louis, Missouri – www.yourlifeorganizedstl.com. Supplies you will need Pen 1 – 4 Hardcover 2” Binder(s) 100 top load Page Protector 5 packets of 5-tab sheet protectors Preparations Clear off the biggest table in your home. Gather all of your loose recipes into [...]
So, one of the tips I learned from our professional organizer friends is to use visual cues to help you organize. Example….for kids, use photos so they can easily identify contents. For office, label file folders and tabs certain colors so it becomes easier to recognize things you need based on first sight. For putting things [...]
In a previous blog I talked about reorganzing my Laundry Room. Well, that led to reorganizing my kitchen junk drawer. I was able to take a lot of what was in there and add them to the Clever Store containers in the Laundry Room as well as tossing what wasn't needed. It took me about 20 [...]
For months now I've been wanting my husband to help me straighten out the Laundry Room. He has a lot of things in there that either needed to be tossed or could go into our newly organized shed. He kept saying we'll get to it…blah, blah, blah. So I decided last Saturday that if he [...]
This guest post is written by Stephanie Hunter, Channel Marketing Intern. She is one of the awesome interns that worked at Rubbermaid this summer Everyone has heard the phrase ‘actions speak louder than words’, and since the start of summer the Interns have heard “organization” everywhere at Rubbermaid. Rather than just hearing and reading about [...]
In most places these days listing your home is no easy feat. Along with the physical burden of getting your home ready to entice potential buyers, often comes a great deal of emotional stress too- I should know, my own home is currently up for sale! I'd like to share with you the three things [...]
This guest post was written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider – Pensacola, Florida – www.organizerightnow.com. “Tell me why I’m here.” That’s how I typically start off an organizing job. If we can’t define why I am here, then we don’t know where we are headed. "My husband is determined to put his new car in [...]
One of the organizational challenges many people face in the workplace are the piles of papers that end up overtaking their (physical) desktop- this is especially true for me as a teacher. To tackle this problem and free up some of that valuable workspace, I grabbed an inexpensive file box and some hanging folders. Using my [...]
Life's "little emergencies" can quickly spoil your day or turn into a much bigger ordeal if you don't have the right tools on hand to deal with them quickly! By creating a little emergency kit to keep in your purse, at your desk, or in your car you can have easily accessible items to handle [...]
Recently I started to notice some clutter that was constantly on counter. It consisted of cereal boxes, granola and coffee. Apparently, my morning self thought it was too much trouble to put these items back in the pantry once I made my breakfast (the pantry is on the other side of the kitchen from where [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- Organizing winter scarves, hats, and mittens October 22, 2012
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Amz_gal: where did you get these labels?...
- Deb Lee: Hi Renee, Sorry for the delayed response! I act...
- dermstore lavanila: I just had a baby 2 months ago, a wonderful baby b...
- metal building siding: It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which...
- Renee Reader: Oh my, that's still 37 tote bags and string-mouth...