Harris Interactive reports that 23 percent of adults say they pay bills late (and incur fees) because they lose them. Dealing with bills can feel like a never-ending battle. They come in, you have to put them somewhere, then you have to pay them, then you have to store them, then more come in. To […]
U.S. Department of Energy reports that 25% of people with two-car garages fill it with too much stuff that they can’t park a car inside Getting bicycles organized can be a daunting experience. When I was a kid, as far as I know, there weren’t any fancy gadgets for getting bicycles off the floor and out of the way. Today […]
Organizing kid’s clothes is a never-ending project! As soon as they grow an inch you have to start over… and with 5 kids, you’re going to be one busy mama! Here are a few ideas for getting and keeping their clothes organized within your tight quarters! First assess what storage you already have and what works […]
My room is the storage spot in my apartment, as well as other closet spaces. Please help with organization skills. Seeing is believing.
If you have a variety of storage spaces around your home, it can be easy to lose track of what’s kept where. One way to get around this is to sort everything into categories so that you can designate one storage area as the place for one type of item and another storage area for […]
Important paperwork comes in 2 main flavors – Saved information – stuff you’re saving for REFERENCE Active information – Paperwork you are still working on or have to decide on before you can file it or toss it. The Active information needs to be kept in, on, or around your desk (or work space if […]
I have every craft imaginable. I purchased containers & shelves. Where and how do I start organizing?
Do you actually do every craft imaginable? Many folks get excited about a craft and buy all sorts of supplies, then find out they don’t actually have that much enthusiasm for the craft. (It’s happened to me!) If you have supplies for crafts you don’t really love, I’d recommend donating them. That will give you […]
It’s a great idea to bring your own bags to the supermarket, but storing the bags can be challenging! I recently attended the annual conference of the National Association of Professional Organizers and one of the exhibitors was Tote Buddy. They make a folder (decorative or plain) that reusable grocery bags fit into. You use […]
Greg and Rachel are dear friends who got a Roughneck shed last winter. Below is what Greg has to say about their new shed. Here is the pic of the shed in their backyard. GREG WROTE… “As new homeowners, my wife and I didn’t know what we were getting ourselves into. We had to combine two […]
It's still Spring, and I needed to do a little "Spring Cleaning" in my garage. I wanted an organization system for our shoes that we leave in the garage, for some gardening accessories, and for a few other little things. I had some wall space in the front of my garage and decided to utilize that area with shelving. […]
As you might have seen, I have another stash at my desk – that post here. This bag stash is a little more incognito. When I moved to a new cube, I realized that I was using a step stool for my footrest that actually belonged to someone else who was letting me borrow it […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...