This year as I unpacked our holiday decorations and ornaments, I realized that I had them all stored in random shoe boxes, bags and some of them just loose in my big "christmas" tote. (At least the tote was labeled, right?) So when I went to put everything […]
Ellen Delap CPO – Kingwood, TX (suburb of Houston, TX)www.professional-organizer.com How long have you been a professional organizer?10 years What inspired you to become a CPO?I wanted to make a difference in people’s lives every day. As a former teacher, I think of organizing as a teachable skill. Working one on one with my clients, […]
By Allison Carter, CPO® – www.TheProfessionalOrganizer.com Living in a small-ish house has some advantages and disadvantages. On the plus side, the utility bills are low, there is less to clean, and it keeps me from acquiring more stuff than you need. On the down side, there just isn’t much room for the stuff you DO […]
I have subscribe to a handful of design magazines. They offer inspiration, ideas and information, and I like to hold on to them for reference. [My design archive, if you will.] I've kept them organized by title (and that's about it). They were taking up the two bottom shelves of my bookcase. Because I […]
A little over a year ago my wife and I purchased our first house. While we were enthralled in emotion of owning our new home, our hearts sank a little when we realized how much there was to do on our big investment. Our house was originally built in the early 70's but has been […]
Audrey Thomas, a.k.a. Organized Audrey, CPO®Minneapolis, MN – www.OrganizedAudrey.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I began a professional speaking business nearly 18 years ago. As I addressed audiences on the topic of Home and Office organization, people often sheepishly asked me if I would ever consider coming to their home to help […]
This post was written by Tanna Clark of Complete Organizing Solutions As a professional organizer I can honestly say I have found my dream job! I love working with my clients and seeing their faces light up after a job well done. When I started my organizing business I knew right away I also wanted […]
With our 'A Year Ago on Adventures in Organization' series we take a look at some of the blog post highlights from last year. Although this is only the third month we've done this series I've come to REALLY enjoy doing this post. It's extremely fun to go back in time and see what we […]
Recently, Monica Brady (aka @mommybrain), moved from California to North Carolina. Prior to the move Rubbermaid provided her with some Rubbermaid Roughneck totes to help in her move. Below is a video documenting her "Cardboard vs. Rubbermaid Totes Challenge". To read the full story please visit her blog at: http://www.mommybrainreports.com/cardboardvrubbermaid/
Today my Outlook calendar popped up a reminder to post a new blog for our series "A Year Ago on Adventures in Organization". The purpose of this series is not to just repost an old blog but to take a look at what we were talking about one year ago and discuss how things have […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...