We have an item in our kitchen product portfolio called Slide & Stack. Every time we switch our color offering, they do a giveaway of the outdated colors in our office. Over the years, I have collected a ton of these, and I was joking with our product manager, Alissa, that I had one in every room [...]
Janice Simon, CPO® – www.theclutterprincess.com 1. How long have you been a professional organizer? Personally, I’ve been an organizer all of my life in some ways. I grew up with parents whose parents went through the Great Depression and lived on farms. They keep everything “just in case.” I also shared a room with my [...]
I just wanted to share an experience with Walgreens & organization that I was thrilled about… My mom has had a tote full of our family videos in her basement for a long time. I have continually had it on my to-do list to convert them to DVD to make sure they were preserved properly. [...]
Planning on moving soon? Do you have rooms of your home needing clutter to be cleared?
Just today I received an email from Aimee, the Rubbermaid Get Organized Contest Winner. Here's what she had to say. Jim, The Rubbermaid garage make over has made a big difference all over my house. I've sent some pictures to demonstrate. The first is me standing in my walk in closet. Before there were two [...]
One way I have been able to save some money this winter on my food budget is to make large batches of soup and freeze them in portion sized containers. My favorite to use are Premier for really two reasons: 1 – they come in perfect portion sizes (1.25 and 2 cups ) 2 - [...]
Audrey Lavine, CPO®Life•Support Systems – New York, NY – www.LifeSupportSystems.bizPresident, Board of Certification for Professional Organizers – www.certifiedprofessionalorganizers.orgMember, National Association of Professional Organizers 1. How long have you been a professional organizer?I started doing business as Life Support Systems in 1988 so that puts me in my 21st year. I guess that means I’m legal [...]
We dive into the Rubbermaid Get Organized contest makeover of Aimee’s garage.
Drum roll please ^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ The winner of the Rubbermaid Get Organized Contest is Aimee L. Aimee submitted a great entry and will be getting a garage makeover which includes a personal consultation from Carson Tate as well as many great Rubbermaid products such as FastTrack, Resin Shelving, a Shed and many totes and storage bins. [...]
Take a listen to the radio interview Lauren Spahr and I did with Melissa Garcia and Shannon Snow on Blog Talk Radio.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- 8 Things to do Right Away for an Organized Basement June 27, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Deb Lee: Thanks for your comment, William. You're right --...
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...