Rubbermaid interviews Certified Professional Organizer Monica Ricci.
The moral of the story is: Even if you have limited closet space you don’t have to hate your closet. And there is absolutely no need to fight over it. There are numerous solutions that will help you get and stay organized. And, if you need help, there are always professional organizers you can call to help you out
Rubbermaid talks to Brandie Kajino, The Home Office Organizer, about being a professional organizer and how she can help you get your office organized.
Once again I’m about to jump into another home makeover project. This time the project revolves around getting the storage space under my staircase organized.
We take this months’ adventure out of the home to Samaritan House. Samaritan House provides recuperative care to the homeless who are just out of the hospital. The home that was donated for the shelter is very old and with limited storage space.
A list of blogs that aid in getting organized.
The first thing we did to re-do the closet was to install Rubbermaid Configurations / Homefree closet system. This is the same system I have in my house and I really love it for its versatility to be able to maximize vertical space in the closet as well as its ease of installation (no cutting […]
On New Years Eve, Randi and I tackled the Great Closet Organization Project. We took Julie’s advice she gave on my last blog and went through everything to make sure it was really needed. Using Rubbermaid totes, Randi and I sorted and had her sort everything in the closet into 4 piles: Donate Mend or […]
As the final post of 2008 we thought we’d do one the keeps with the spirit of the Holidays. So we decided to help out at the Samaritan House in Charlotte, NC.
A few weekends ago I completed my pantry organization project. If you read the post you’ll see I was very satisfied with the results. My pantry was 300% better than it was before. However I made a mistake. I forgot to label some of my canisters. Specifically the large canister where I store flour. You […]
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- computer repair: computer repair [...]Every the moment inside a ev...
- Kathryn Greig: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Thelma Christie: What's up Dear, are you in fact visiting this web...
- nonton movie online: The terminals are built to the highest standards a...
- obat ambeien: gejala kencing nanah denature Indonesia yaitu seb...