THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW OVER. TO VIEW CURRENT DEALS, COUPONS, CONTESTS AND SWEEPSTAKES RUBBERMAID IS OFFERING PLEASE VISTIT THIS PAGE! At Rubbermaid.com, we recently launched a sweepstakes! It's called the 'Rubbermaid Reviews & Ratings Sweepstakes'. Four winners will each receive a Produce Saver 4 piece set and a Carafe. This sweepstakes will run from 5/25/2010 through 6/30/2010. […]
THIS SWEEPSTAKES HAS ENDED Yesterday we launched a sweepstakes on the new Rubbermaid.com website. It's called the 'Rubbermaid Reviews & Ratings Sweepstakes'. Last year around this time we did a similar sweepstakes and the prize package included some coolers, Blue Ice, and some other tailgating type products. This year the prize package is a […]
My fellow Adventures in Organization blogger Jim Deitzel blogged a few days ago about Rubbermaid's new website www.easyfindlids.com where you can share stories about your food storage organization (his post is here). I have exponentially enjoyed reading everyone's stories about their successes and challenges organizing their food storage containers. Some have made me laugh and others gave great […]
THIS CONTEST IS NOW OVER. THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING! Welcome to 2009! As you may or may not know, January in National Get Organized Month. To support this event Rubbermaid has put together an Organization Makeover promotion. Below are some of the details. To enter, visit our website, select a room in your home that’s […]
Rubbermaid Rate & Tailgate Sweepstakes – write a product review and be entered for a chance to win a tailgate prize package.
To view current Rubbermaid Sweepstakes visit our Promotions, Coupons & Sweepstakes page on rubbermaid.com Thanks to all who entered. A winner has been picked. Register today for a chance to win $100,000 for you and $100,000 for your school if Greg Biffle wins the Nascar Spring Series Sylvania 300. To register for our […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...