Question: I have an older home. The closets are old. Ceiling to floor is 95 inches high. Width wall to wall it is 59 inches long. What do you suggest? Answer: When designing a closet, it is best to find out some facts about the user such as: Are you male or female? Are you tall […]
Tag Archives | system
You are here: Home > system
By Lauren Spahr
A low-cost jewelry organization system created to hang necklaces and earrings for easy access.
By Brian Miller
Garage makeover winner gets their garage organized using Rubbermaid FastTrack products.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013