This post is written by certified professional organizer Tiffany Engler. The other day a client asked me, “What’s the hardest thing for people to let go of?” I immediately responded with “books!” It’s true. Books are by far the hardest things to eliminate from our homes. I know this is something that is hard for […]
This post is written by certified professional organizer Tiffany Engler. What happened to vacations? I remember back to my school days when I would count down the minutes to the annual 4th of July family vacation. I would pack a bag or two – with my mom’s help – and then jump in the van. […]
This post is written by Certified Professional Organizer® and Certified Organizer Coach®, Tiffany Engler. We often associate the word clutter with stuff, but I’d bet most of us would agree that we clutter up our days (our time) pretty good too. One reason, maybe for all this type of clutter is because we are afraid […]
This post is written by certified professional organizer Tiffany Engler. Put a box (or 2) in the basement that say’s “Donate.” And everyday put at least 5 things in those boxes. If you have stuff on the floor – focus on the floor first, shelves second. Find another 5 things each week that someone else […]
This is a guest post written by Certified Professional Organizer Tiffany Engler. I was sitting at my computer the other day, reviewing my 60 or so things that somehow found their way onto my to-do list that week and feeling very overwhelmed by it all. The “old” Tiffany would have trudged through the list and […]
This is a guest post written by Certified Professional Organizer Tiffany Engler. Have you ever tried to buy a pair of black shoes? I decided I needed a new pair because my current pair found its way into my puppyʼs mouth. So on a whim one day after work I went to the mall. Two […]
This post is written by certified professional organizer Tiffany Engler. Is your refridgerator looking a little scary? Spending time on organizing your fridge may save you money. You will be less likely to buy something you already have andyou may go out to eat less because you can actually find something to eat. Here is […]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Tiffany Engler from Your Life Organized, LLC. I know what you are thinking…. Why in the world is Tiffany writing about Stress-Free Holidayʼs when itʼs not even November yet? Great question. Iʼll tell you why. Because right now you still have two things on your side: […]
This guest post was written by Certified Professional Organizer® Tiffany Engler – St. Louis, Missouri – www.yourlifeorganizedstl.com. Supplies you will need Pen 1 – 4 Hardcover 2” Binder(s) 100 top load Page Protector 5 packets of 5-tab sheet protectors Preparations Clear off the biggest table in your home. Gather all of your loose recipes into […]
Tiffany Engler, CPO® – St. Louis, Missouri – www.yourlifeorganizedstl.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I have been a professional organizer for more than four years. 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?Becoming a Certified Professional Organizer was a no-brainer for me. I wanted to establish the level of education and experience […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...