Last month my wife and I welcomed our first child into our lives. Along with all of our happiness, joy, and excitement, quickly came confusion. While we had the nursery set, crib in place and drawers packed to the brim with diapers, we had no idea how to take care of a newborn. Since parenthood […]
We have an item in our kitchen product portfolio called Slide & Stack. Every time we switch our color offering, they do a giveaway of the outdated colors in our office. Over the years, I have collected a ton of these, and I was joking with our product manager, Alissa, that I had one in every room […]
Halloween Ideas from Rubbermaid
To continue with our 1,001 Solutions for Better Living series, below are a few more summer oriented tips that you should be able to find helpful.
Tip No. 73 – ActionPack containers help keep equipment clean and dry on long trips; they’re also great for everyday use. Tip No. 74 – Save old towels in a tote, both the tote and the towels come in handy when camping. Tip No. 75 – Pack clothes in plastic bags to keep them free […]
Camping & Vacation Tips from Rubbermaid
Great tips & tricks for an improved summer camping or vacation trip
Tip No. 33 – In the Winter, travel with at least one bag of sand and a small shovel in the trunk; store sand in an 8-gallon Action Packer container to prevent spills. Tip No. 34 – Keep a small de-icing spray in purse or briefcase to loosen frozen locks. Tip No. 35 – Tools […]
As some of you have seen I’ve been posting tips from an old Rubbermaid brochure called 1,001 Solutions for Better Living. I hope you’re finding these helpful. What would be even better is to hear your tips and solutions. Just use the comment link below to submit some of your favorite tips. I look forward […]
Tip No. 1 – Divide the attic into sections; store specific things in certain areas (sports equipment in one area), or divide by seasons (summer things in one corner, winter in another). Tip No. 2 – Color code supplies, holiday organizer boxes, storage totes and clear totes with colored lids make it easy to separate […]
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- roleplaying games for windows 7: roleplaying games for windows 7 [...]the time to ...
- Do it yourself divorce Texas: Do it yourself divorce Texas [...]Wonderful story...
- javhd free pornjavhd free porn: It's an remarkable post in support of all the o...
- movers mississauga ontario: movers mississauga ontario …...
- Adam\'s Extension: Adam's Extension …...