One of the things I keep in my totes (since I don’t have a garage) are nuts, bolts, screws and nails sorted and stored inside of Rubbermaid Premier food storage containers.
I have always been interested in crafts and projects from painting, to scrapbooking to jewelry-making.
Organizing my attic with Rubbermaid storage totes
Moving and packing tips using Rubbermaid storage totes
As you may have read from my previous post, my hallway linen closet had some major issues. I had blankets and sheets falling bursting from behind the door. The problem has been solved. Thanks to everyone who gave their input.
Camping & Vacation Tips from Rubbermaid
Hello everyone. In case you didn’t read my last entry, I’m in the process of organizing my fiancée’s closet with the Configurations Closet system. I love her to death but she’s chronically messy and causes me endless organizational grief. I’ve dedicated my next few entries to tactics that have helped me get her Closet organized. […]
Are you a camper, backpacker or outdoors type person? If so, you probably own one or more sleeping bags.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- obat alami tradisional kencing nanah: obat alami tradisional kencing nanah Hallo i part...
- obat resep dokter kencing nanah: obat resep dokter kencing nanah Hai i particularl...
- charmkinggame.com: Nice post.Very useful info specifically the last p...
- charmkinggame.com: Hello. Great job. I did not expect this on a Wedne...
- charmkinggame.com: Like the way you’ve outlined things. Easy to fol...