One of the things I keep in my totes (since I don’t have a garage) are nuts, bolts, screws and nails sorted and stored inside of Rubbermaid Premier food storage containers.
I have always been interested in crafts and projects from painting, to scrapbooking to jewelry-making.
Organizing my attic with Rubbermaid storage totes
Moving and packing tips using Rubbermaid storage totes
As you may have read from my previous post, my hallway linen closet had some major issues. I had blankets and sheets falling bursting from behind the door. The problem has been solved. Thanks to everyone who gave their input.
Camping & Vacation Tips from Rubbermaid
Hello everyone. In case you didn’t read my last entry, I’m in the process of organizing my fiancée’s closet with the Configurations Closet system. I love her to death but she’s chronically messy and causes me endless organizational grief. I’ve dedicated my next few entries to tactics that have helped me get her Closet organized. […]
Are you a camper, backpacker or outdoors type person? If so, you probably own one or more sleeping bags.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Home for rent Richmond Hill: Home for rent Richmond Hill [...]below you?ll obt...
- Walk in tubs Powell OH: Walk in tubs Powell OH [...]check below, are some...
- Home for sale Toronto: Home for sale Toronto [...]Here are several of th...
- Gori Namex: Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconve...
- Gori Namex: I would really like to appreciate the endeavors yo...