It’s never been easier to stay organized and travel light while vacationing. Thanks to smartphones and tablets, with just a little advance planning, you can have all the information you need at your fingertips–without lugging along guide books or a laptop. Here are some ways you can use your smartphone or tablet to help you […]
With the checked baggage fees imposed by most airlines (particularly if your bag is over the weight limit!) it pays to pack light. Here are some strategies to keep from packing more than you need. Plan what you’ll wear. Get away from the idea that you’ll want to be able to indulge your every sartorial […]
As the weather gets warmer, it’s time to start thinking about what kind of getaway you might take this summer. Everyone’s idea of a great vacation is different, but there are a few principles you might keep in mind to help make your vacation a success. Plan ahead. If there’s time, start the planning process […]
Even though we’re already in the thick of travel season, there’s still time to get this category under control. And if you’re anything like me, you want the packing process to go as smooth as possible without worrying, “what am I forgetting to pack?” By creating a go-to spot for all things travel, you’ll be […]
I don't know about you, but for some reason if/when I get a new blow dryer or new curling iron, I hold onto the old one. I think I'm going to use it as my "travel" curling iron or "backup" blow dryer…and I never touch it again. What I need to do is recycle them. […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...