Spring is a great time of year to unclutter your garage. It can seem like a daunting project, but it doesn’t have to be! Having a good plan of attack can help you stay focused and get your garage looking and functioning the way you need it to. Figure out what you have. What exactly […]
If you want to get some spring cleaning done, often the first step is letting go of excess. Cleaning is much easier when there’s no clutter to work around! Here are three things to keep in mind to make decluttering and purging easier: 1. Stay honest. While decluttering, ask yourself the following questions when trying […]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com. It started with a simple comment. Considering that most garages do indeed have parking spaces, that comment didn’t quite make sense to me. Of course, cluttered garages don’t have any parking space much less “spaces.” This comment […]
Feeling baffled about how to organize something? Feeling too overwhelmed to begin? Keep these four tips in mind and you’ll have the job done in no time. Store like things together. It’s much better to have your adhesive bandages all together in a first aid bin than scattered over the house, right? This is true […]
There are a few questions you’ll have to answer to determine which solution will work best: 1. Where do you do your homework? In the kitchen? In the home office? In your bedroom? 2. Are you constantly needing items signed and reviewed by a parental guardian? 3. What are your retention guidelines? Do you keep […]
Keeping your papers organized can sometimes be a challenge. Before attempting to put the papers away, you’ll first need to figure what types of documents you have and put them in categories. So, you might have business papers (like taxes, policies, client information) and personal papers (like home repair/maintenance, insurance, appliances). Once you have you […]
What can I use to organize our athletics equipment in our garage? Such as lacrosse sticks, hockey sticks?
Large athletic equipment can be a real challenge to store. One of the simplest ways to store lacrosse and hockey sticks is to use a tall garbage can and stand everything upright in it. If you would like to get them off of the floor, there are several options of hook systems you can attach […]
I would love to have the perfect solution for you but unfortunately my collection of headbands totals three (and they don’t need to be accessible) which means they live in a drawer in the linen closet—not such a great solution for storing an entire collection of headbands! So I put my thinking cap on while […]
Getting and staying organized is one of those things that many people feel they should be able to do on their own, without professional assistance. But for many people, that’s much easier said than done. For those folks, hiring a professional organizer can transform their lives. Here are just a few of the ways that […]
This post was written by Rubbermaid employee Katie Abbott. It was time to switch it up – as in, a cabinet switch. The cabinet above our fridge houses what I like to call our “odds and ends”: mixing bowls, rarely-used martini glasses, and little dishes I put out for snacks when our friends come over. […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...