This post is written by Rubbermaid employee Pam Scovill I get bags everywhere I go…sometimes for free at 5K runs and sometimes I purchase them (a girl can never have enough bags?!). I’m sure this “bag issue” pertains to a lot of folks out there. Most of us don’t even know where half of these […]
There are a few products that you can use to keep your most frequently used brushes organized and easily accessible. Keep in mind that you should regularly clean your makeup brushes (usually once per week) to reduce the build up of germs and bacteria. You don’t need a fancy cleaner — mild shampoo or even […]
One of the areas in my home that I love is the bathroom closet. My home was built in 1908, at a time when closets didn’t seem to be much of a priority. But each of our bathrooms has a fairly large closet, which we use to store towels, toiletries, and cleaning supplies. One of […]
Oh man how I love organizing a garage. It’s usually bulky stuff which makes the job go fast. Or just the opposite, you’ll find yourself needing homes for tiny bits and pieces (like tools and hardware) that are therapeutic to sort. But hopefully, there will be lots of expired and old items that you can […]
This post is written by Rubbermaid employee Gretchen Walsh I belong to the “out of sight, out of mind” club – I love my space to look de-cluttered (who doesn’t?)…but if something’s hidden away, it may as well not even exist. This is a problem for someone who’s also an active member of the “I […]
I always encourage people not to get to wrapped up in finding the perfect place to donate their items. I see that kind of perfectionism standing in the way of people getting unwanted items out of their home. That said, I know it’s really a great feeling when you find the just right place to […]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com. Some of the smallest organizing issues can really tie us up in knots. Take scarves for example. A great way to create new outfits out of your tired wardrobe is to accessorize with a scarf. Beautiful scarves […]
Reading is a great way to reduce stress and learn something new or interesting, and if you love to read, you might find yourself with quite a few books and little room to store them. You may want to start by selecting your favorites and “must-haves,” and then consider keeping them on a sturdy bookcase […]
What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.?
You can use a Rubbermaid storage tote to store your gift wrapping supplies, but the type of container you use will depend on the volume of supplies you have as well as where you’ll be putting your storage containers (e.g., garage, basement, under the bed, in a closet, etc.). Based on type of items you mentioned, […]
Most home offices these days also need to function as an entirely separate space—housed all within one room. I always suggest folks make a list of what they envision for the space; accounting for your specific needs. Make sure to anticipate the needs of your guests as well. After assessing what the requirements for the […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...