Clear totes are great for storing items in all areas of the home. They let you to see exactly what’s inside, which can be really helpful when you’re rushing around. Adding a label (even though you can see the contents) can also help on those very hectic days. Of course, if you prefer using colored [...]
When you’re figuring out where to store things in your kitchen, think about flow. You want to make it easy to prepare food and to clean up without unnecessary steps. For example, store your dishes near your dishwasher to make it easy to empty it. Store your food storage containers near where you would fill [...]
For me, the time change always signifies the beginning of the holiday season (that and Starbucks red coffee cups). And with this busy time comes the annual question… to send out holiday cards or just receive? Take a look at these tips for organizing your holiday card send out (and let me know how you [...]
Drawer space can be tricky because our go-to organizing tools that maximize space (like shelf risers and hooks) are rendered useless in this arena. I would say that adjustable drawer organizers will be your new best friend as well as open containers for corralling the small stuff. If you find that drawer dividers take up [...]
The holidays are coming!!! We have now hit full-out holiday planning time. This holiday season I want to accomplish few things: Spend quality time with friends and family Eat yummy food Do all of this as cost-efficiently as possible One of my ultimate favorite holiday traditions was to make tons and tons of candies (turtles, [...]
Our office has a tendency to go a little nuts over Halloween. In the past, the different departments spent days and weeks having a decorating competition that ended with people bringing their kids in to trick and treat at the office. To be honest, our competitive spirit got a little out of hand with this. [...]
One of the nice things about the changing of the seasons is that you get to wear new gear. With the weather getting colder as each day passes by, it’ll soon be time to start wearing your favorite coats, boots, hats, scarves, and gloves on a regular basis. Before you designate a storage space or [...]
I envy my friends who can bake and am always eager to enjoy the fruits of their labor. =) Baking, like many activities and hobbies, comes with supplies that need to be organized in way that you can easily access them — especially if you bake often. Here are a few ideas that might work [...]
This post is written by certified professional organizer Tiffany Engler. The other day a client asked me, “What’s the hardest thing for people to let go of?” I immediately responded with “books!” It’s true. Books are by far the hardest things to eliminate from our homes. I know this is something that is hard for [...]
A clean slate to work with (while fun) can also be overwhelming as the sky is the limit to what you can create! Here’s how I would tackle this project: 1. Figure out your budget for a closet system. There are plenty of options out there and here are some of my favorites to take [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Getting Your Travel Supplies Under Control July 16, 2012
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...
- Gizem: Oh, this is a nice giveaway. I love anhyting that...
- Miriam Noyes: My family travels between the U.S. and Africa. We...