Rubbermaid dishpans are great for storing recycling under your sink.
As you may have read from my previous post, my hallway linen closet had some major issues. I had blankets and sheets falling bursting from behind the door. The problem has been solved. Thanks to everyone who gave their input.
At Rubbermaid we’re always boasting about how the Configurations Closet System provides you with the flexibility to change your closet along with the seasons. As summer clothes give way to longer sleeves and thicker sweaters (up here in Canada anyway) a certain closet configuration that worked from May to September may no longer be optimal. By simply clicking out shelves here, adding them there and telescoping a pole, you can execute a closet makeover in minutes…for free.
Professional organizers @Rubbermaid is following on Twitter.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...