Jamie is a consumer services representative for Rubbermaid. She’s the one who tells me about all the errors I make on the website as you, our customer, find them 🙂
With working in Consumer Services for a few years, summertime is peak season for technical questions with our outdoor product line. There is one scenario that plays over and over throughout the department on the average work day:
Garage makeover with Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization products
With one corner of my garage organized, it was now time to install the Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization system on one of the two walls remaining to be organized.
Tackling the installation – One step at a time with Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization products.
I already knew that I was going to utilize the Rubbermaid FastTrack garage organization system, new steel-reinforced 1,000 lbs shelves and a variety of totes and storage bins.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Nanette Wakefield: Nanette Wakefield [...]always a massive fan of li...
- digital-money-will-set-the-tone-in-chinese-year-of-the-rooster: digital-money-will-set-the-tone-in-chinese-year-of...
- Charleston Roofing: Amazing article, cheers, I will bookmark you now....
- Charleston: This is my first time i visit here. I found so man...
- Charleston Roofing: hey thanks for the info. appreciate the good work...