There’s only one stipulation. I need to use Rubbermaid products when appropriate. That shouldn’t be hard because we have hundreds of organization and storage solutions. We’ve got FastTrack garage organization products, heavy-duty shelving, totes galore, and more.
NOTE: These online coupons are no longer available. Do you plan on purchasing Rubbermaid food storage containers soon? If so, please be sure to visit Rubbermaid.com for money saving coupons. There are three $1.00 off coupons available. One for Rubbermaid Premier, one for Produce Saver and one for Easy Find Lids.
To continue with our 1,001 Solutions for Better Living series, below are a few more summer oriented tips that you should be able to find helpful.
Rubbermaid’s interactive closet designer lets you designed your closet online and print a shopping list.
Tip No. 73 – ActionPack containers help keep equipment clean and dry on long trips; they’re also great for everyday use. Tip No. 74 – Save old towels in a tote, both the tote and the towels come in handy when camping. Tip No. 75 – Pack clothes in plastic bags to keep them free […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...