Sharon finds a product like Rubbermaid’s Produce Saver to be invaluable, since you can keep the fruit and vegetables fresher longer—an asset for produce that isn’t brimming with preservatives.
Tip No. 33 – In the Winter, travel with at least one bag of sand and a small shovel in the trunk; store sand in an 8-gallon Action Packer container to prevent spills. Tip No. 34 – Keep a small de-icing spray in purse or briefcase to loosen frozen locks. Tip No. 35 – Tools [...]
Do you have a small bedroom/closet? How are you making your small space work for you? Rubbermaid actually makes a kit that will fit 3 ft closets! It’s the Configurations Classic Closet Kit in 3-6 ft. I was able to use the double hang feature (giving me double the hanging capacity) and utilize the the space above the rod for extra shelving.
For me, a typical Sunday morning starts off with a wonderful espresso. I’d love to say that I grind the beans fresh each time but that’s not the case anymore. I typically grind a cup or two of beans at a time. This will last a few weeks before I have to pull out the [...]
Okay, so I told you that we’ve recently moved into a new house, right? Well, the unpacking is going…a little slower than I thought it would. (This is my first time unpacking with kids. It’s a whole new world!) All the toys seem to have made it out of the boxes, but we still can’t [...]
As some of you have seen I’ve been posting tips from an old Rubbermaid brochure called 1,001 Solutions for Better Living. I hope you’re finding these helpful. What would be even better is to hear your tips and solutions. Just use the comment link below to submit some of your favorite tips. I look forward [...]
Tip No. 24 – Carry damp washclothes in a sealed Takealongs food storage container for quick wipes. Tip No. 25 – Investing in portable audio players or game systems for kids can help keep things quiet on long trips. Store audio and gaming gear in a small portable totes. Tip No. 26 – Fill Litterless [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- 8 Things to do Right Away for an Organized Basement June 27, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- kitchen cleaning: We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand...
- Recommended Site: I delight in the info on your site. thnx!...
- Deb Lee: Thanks for your comment, William. You're right --...
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...