Now, I use Rubbermaid Produce Saver and it has made a real difference in the amount of produce that stays fresh longer.
Help us improve our blog. Tell us what you think.
Camping & Vacation Tips from Rubbermaid
Hello everyone. In case you didn’t read my last entry, I’m in the process of organizing my fiancée’s closet with the Configurations Closet system. I love her to death but she’s chronically messy and causes me endless organizational grief. I’ve dedicated my next few entries to tactics that have helped me get her Closet organized. […]
Great tips & tricks for an improved summer camping or vacation trip
Check out this TV commercial about our new Produce Saver food containers. You’re sure to get a laugh.
Whenever we take the kids to visit their grandmother (my mom) we’re hit by the wonderful smell of strawberry jam being made (I suspect she knows we’re coming). It immediately takes me back to my childhood, and it turns out that’s why she makes it, too: it takes her back to her youth in Ireland […]
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Poor dryer performance: Poor dryer performance [...]The facts mentioned i...
- interstellar propulsion off: interstellar propulsion off [...]the time to read...
- little dogs: little dogs [...]one of our visitors recently pro...
- small dog: small dog [...]just beneath, are many completely ...
- Glenda Wekey: Cette brosse hautement technologique est composée...