As some of you have seen I’ve been posting tips from an old Rubbermaid brochure called 1,001 Solutions for Better Living. I hope you’re finding these helpful. What would be even better is to hear your tips and solutions. Just use the comment link below to submit some of your favorite tips. I look forward […]
Tip No. 24 – Carry damp washclothes in a sealed Takealongs food storage container for quick wipes. Tip No. 25 – Investing in portable audio players or game systems for kids can help keep things quiet on long trips. Store audio and gaming gear in a small portable totes. Tip No. 26 – Fill Litterless […]
As promised, below are a few additional tips from the Rubbermaid 1001 Solutions for Better Living brochure. Tip No. 10 – Large plastic toys and furniture are a smart choice for basement play areas as they are easy to keep clean. Tip No. 11 – If you keep canned goods in the basement, invest in […]
Okay, I thought two children were hard to handle. Imagine 65! When I dropped my kids off at daycare yesterday, I hung around a little longer than usual. It was total chaos. Don’t get me wrong – it’s a wonderful, warm place. My guilt at having to work rather than hang out with them every […]
Hello. I’m Sean, an online editor for Rubbermaid and the father of a little boy and a littler girl. I’m going to be blogging over the next few months about how real people are using Rubbermaid products at home and at work to get themselves organized.
Tip No. 1 – Divide the attic into sections; store specific things in certain areas (sports equipment in one area), or divide by seasons (summer things in one corner, winter in another). Tip No. 2 – Color code supplies, holiday organizer boxes, storage totes and clear totes with colored lids make it easy to separate […]
As you probably know, Rubbermaid has been designing and manufacturing storage and organization products and solutions for decades. During this time we’ve published numerous tips & solutions that aid in the organizational process. A few weeks ago a co-worker was going through some archives. She found a great brochure titled "1,001 Solutions for Better Living" […]
I’ve been working at Rubbermaid for a few years now and I’ve worked on many web projects surrounding our Configurations / Homefree closet products. I knew it was a nice product and that there were lots of nice features but I never got around to installing a closet kit.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- vibrating butt plug: vibrating butt plug [...]here are some links to w...
- Research Transcription: Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting any...
- Smartphone repair: Smartphone repair [...]although websites we backl...
- Kenny Dutton: Starting a business has very few upfront costs, an...
- Stacy Kawamoto: I like this blog so much, saved to my bookmarks....